Friday, November 11, 2016

No, Mario Don't Jump Off That Ledge!

I have a very serious problem. Well, maybe not that serious. When I play Mario games, or really any game that requires it, the main character is killing themselves and it's all my fault. Kind of. I think my hand is moving on it's own and pressing the down button which if I'm jumping in the air in some games means instant death. I tried to hold my hand in place, but it keeps doing it. Like, I don't have control. It's weird because I have never had this problem until a few days ago and now it's like something that happens everyday. I'm worried.

It's not getting any better. It started with my hand acting up, but then transformed into something much more worrying. First off, I'm dropping things. My hand just loses grip. At first, it was just the left hand, but the right one is doing it to. Or I will suddenly have a hand cramp and feel pain in whatever hand was affected. I completely lose control and before I can even think about it, my hand moves and I drop something or press something I didn't intend to do. So I stopped using that hand, but like I said it's starting up in the other hand too.

It's not just my hand. My feet are almost always tapping. I usually get super annoyed when someone is constantly moving their leg and shaking the whole couch, but now I can't stop doing it. And, there is when my neck quirks out and I find myself bending and shaking it without any control. I don't know what's wrong, but it has to be a side effect from my meds. Hopefully I can talk to my doctor in the next few days and she can tell me what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment