Monday, September 28, 2015

My Character Guide

As of September 28th, 2015 these are all the main characters that I've mentioned through my blog. As we enter Act two of my life I'm afraid the cast of characters is about to undergo a major change. So here is a list of all the main characters from Act one. This is too help everyone keep everyone from act one together

 My mom and step dad are the first characters, and the creators of my baby brother. We get close to the end of this chapter leaving them in a pretty twisty spot. With my mom slipping into what she thinks is postpartum depression and my step dad about to land a job that could change all our troubles.

Mist is the next character I thought I'd talk about. With the shocking cliffhanger of our chapter ending, with my gradation, she is currently "finding herself," and moved back in although we aren't sure for how long. Let me just say she loves cats so much so she actually has a cat shirt.

Zeus is my best friend, currently dating an amazing girl that I'd like to hang out with a little more. He's really smart, but uses most of his brain power to make jokes. So far up to this point he's guided me along my journey to find myself and been really helpful. I'm unsure what path he plans on taking, but I'm sure he'll figure it out.


An online pen-pal I met on a Roleplaying website that has become one of my best friends. She's really busy with homework and life in general as she flows with talents and must embark on them. So far she's been helping me figure out my intuition and help me debate reality VS fiction. Her favorite number is eight and I think she's part of the equation 718.


My possible crush and my hope that I'm human, Reed is an amazing person. Currently, he resides in army training and isn't expected to return for a couple of years. I don't know if he'll return somewhere during my second chapter, but if he does it would be a dream come true. Underneath his jokes he helped me get through my time as stage-crew for the school play.


The girl I thought I had to date - before realizing it was set for absolute disaster. Gem is a girl I never actually liked, no more so then a friend, but dated in middle school. I didn't know, still don't really, know how to like someone. Now she's in a community college to wrap up her final two years of high school, I don't see her much so I'm unsure of her chapter two.

Poseidon is my friend I recently met, and is already switching to an online school before moving far, far away. We have a lot in common despite his love for bloody video games and sports. It's possible we'll cross paths at some point in the future, but his departure will be missed. I don't know why I was allowed to meet him for only a short time, but I'm glad I did.

The demon/mental state in my head, Jason. Jason plans to take over the world and has plotted to hurt my friends in the past. He can guess girls bra colors, make tree branches fall, and tell the future. To do so he needs to posses my baby brother or through other methods. Let's hope we can get rid of him and Jason doesn't exist in the second chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment