Monday, September 7, 2015

Power of the Demon


I have a superpower. I can know something before it happens. I'm either psychic or crazy, or maybe a little bit in-between. I've discussed this in other blogs, but I never went into detail of it. Some have said that Jason is my intuition, some have save I can control him and use him. The power of the demon. 

What if I have a huge choice in front of me? Get rid of Jason somehow and lose this gift I might possibly have, or risk saving my ability for Jason's wrath. About a year ago a friend did a future reading with her cards and it basically said I'll make this really big immature choice. I shook it off as nothing especially because my first card was the death card and people seem to "almost," get themselves killed in my life, but nobody like a parent or a cousin has ever died. But, what if it was true and I'll the wrong choice?

Once I closed my eyes on a walk and was able to picture the exact red truck that I ended up finding my cousins I was looking for. I tried to explain it to my cousins, but they refuse to understand and think of me as a child with an active imagination. That same night I had one of many similar dreams where a bunch of children led by Andrew, kid in the red hoodie, was trying to take over the world and it had something to do with recruiting more children. 

A few years prior I was sitting at the library where at the age thirteen I made three imagery friends out of boredom. Andrew, Mathew, and Sam were three seven year old's (Matt was six and a half) who I needed to help. It must have been the long time I was there with little to do or maybe it was the start of my psychosis, but at the time I believed these invisible children were real. I'm not sure what happened to them, but I remember a time a few months later where I was in a dark car alone and I could feel them surrounding the car. Hundreds of them. 

This isn't the first time I've dealt with the supernatural or a hallucination of sorts. I have quite a few stories that I will save for October. Until then keep questioning my mental and psychic state. Am I getting stronger or am I getting far worse mentally? Do I have ghosts running around or am I secretly using the power of the demon? And, for what does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment