Friday, May 29, 2015

Roadblocks

Everything is rounding itself together for a final send off, as graduation grows near. My greatest dreams - and my worst fears - are all directly in front of me. The question to ask is which are the roadblocks? If I follow my writing dream, my dream to to open up a glass storm becomes impossible. I can't have both cakes.

 Right now after I ended my friendship with Gem she tells me the brain-scan has finally come back, something we've been waiting on for weeks, and she has a sort of brain tumor. I now have this new roadblock as I decided if I have to believe her or not? The thing with my breakup with Gem is she didn't seem too bothered by it, and she apologized for having to message me about this emergency. What am I expected to do? If I ignore this, aren't I the bad guy? But, if it's another trap then I'm playing to be a fool.

Meanwhile I found the perfect girl for me in almost every way, except she lives closer to Virus then me. Together our relationship wouldn't worry about human contact or romantic gestures so much. Imagine Sheldon and Amy from the Big Bang Theory. She's more of a jerk freak, I'm more or less as well, but most of my quirks come from my autistic features I've seen pictures of her, and for the first time I found somebody pretty. Actually pretty. We agreed if I'm ever in the area we should meet up, which I will be come next summer.

 Roadblocks keep us from our goals, from our destiny. But, friends are the ropes that allows us to climb them. If it wasn't for Virus I wouldn't have a chance meaning this girl who we'll call Fate. Or the fact an online friend lives closer to me then I thought, in fact they live in a town I spent eight days in a mental ward in because I was being told by Jason to kill myself. Something that he later told me was to better me, and in the end it did. It brought my mom and grandmother who went on not talking for a year to being friends again. If I think about it a little more Jason is like a rope of his own, except he's the broken one you can't trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment